Cross-docking and Transshipments
PCDC provides services for direct trans-loading of goods from containers to trucks and direct unstuffing and stuffing of containers.
Cross-docking services involve the direct trans-loading of cargo from container to truck for the purpose of forwarding it to different destinations
Direct Unstuffing – Stuffing Services
Direct Unstuffing – Stuffing Services involve the trans-loading of cargo from one container to another within the Free Zone, for reasons such as shipping line change, repair damages etc.
Special Advantages Due to Collaboration with PCDC
- Time of transport of the laden container from the pier to PCDC to be unstuffed is 6.5 minutes
- Possibility of receiving empty containers from the port and not from an external depot, with the means of the port
- Possibility of returning empty containers within the port and not to an external depot, with the means of the port
- Reduced customs clearance time
- T1 issuance with simplified procedures for shipments leaving via road