PCDC commenced operations on January 2012 in the Free Zone of Piraeus Container Terminal, providing full scale logistics services via a state of the art warehouse and infrastructures of multiple use and for different temperature conditions.
PCDC is committed in the provision of high quality services, anticipating and satisfying customers’ that entrust PCDC, with integrity, speed, consistency and economy.
Explore our history
Construction works began for the warehouse facility inside Piraeus port under the name “PCDC” – Piraeus Consolidation Distribution.
- Warehouse construction is completed and PCDC starts to operate serving dry and chilled cargoes on the 2nd of January
- Refrigerated Warehouse & Hazardous Goods License issued
- Cooperation with a leading company in the field of new technology electronic devices .The geo-strategic position of Piraeus Port as an alternative gateway of products from Third Countries to the EMEA zone is acknowledged in practice and the trans- trade commerce through our country is enhanced
- New major cooperation with a frozen food trade company. Services offered: receipt, consolidation and distribution
- AEO certificate obtained
With specialized personnel and high level know-how, handling of special projects commences: Parts of rockets, wind turbines, submarines, large boats and bulk ship components are discharged / transported to our facilities, successfully complying with their strict handling requirements
HACCP Certification “For the reception and storage of food under refrigeration, freezing conditions and dry storage”
TAX warehouse for company with excise duty liable products, benefiting from the suspension of payment of Consumption Tax and Value Added Tax (VAT) in accordance with the applicable customs provisions
New collaboration with a multinational fresh-food company with needs for sampling, quality controls and special handling due to the type of the cargo
- Authorized Consignor Certificate and Authorized Consignee Certificate
- ISO 9001:c2015 certification
- Certification 22000: 2005
- Our experience, our good practices and the recognizable advantages of the Free Zone that attract new customers are leading us to new expansion plans